Want to know more?
This reminded me of my own failed attempts which left me feeling hopeless and took a heavy toll on everyone around me as well. Once I stumbled upon the “right” treatment for “MY” needs, I realized I wanted to do more to help others do the same.
Now, many years later, I present you with all I’ve learned both personally and professionally. While this site is scientifically informed, it has been designed to be easy to use for everyone with the goal to improve treatment outcomes in the future.
We hope that your experience with EDTAC empowers you to make the best choice for your needs so that you or the individuals you care for can enter treatment feeling invested and able to focus on recovery success. To read our more extensive about us section please click here.
If you haven’t noticed we’re growing fast as a matter of fact we were mentioned in the NY Times recently and as a result we’ve been working day & night overhaul our site and we’re pretty impressed with the results and we hope you are too!
With this new design we have improved speed, reliability and security for our users! Yeah Us!
- We are now a licensed as non-profit in NY and now we’re working on obtaining our federal 501c3 status too!
- We’re looking into offering additional services such as online webinars or event hosting.
- We’re working on the development of treatment scholarships and/or shared applications for scholarships currently available.
What you can expect from EDTAC.
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive go to source for patients, families and treatment providers considering treatment options. Our site is the first and only ratings and review site of it’s kind, We don’t just offer reviews, we are a support community!
What sets us apart?
- Our expansive knowledge of the Eating Disorders field comes to us from a variety of personal & professional experiences.
- Our Extensive Rating & reviews for more than 250 treatment programs.
- Our highly searchable nationwide database of contains more than 250 treatment programs to assist you in locating the best program for your needs.
- Our Reviews support a comprehensive research Initiative that aims to improve the future of Eating Disorders Treatment.
- Our nationwide event calendar.
- Our Private & Public forums.
- Our Provider & Professional Directories.
- Our Employment listings (for professional).
- MOST importantly, we’ll never bombard you with advertising & you can rest assured that you’ll see all of our reviews, the good the bad & the ugly, because we’re here for one reason… You, the person in need & we’ll never sell you out for a banner ad!